Sunday, January 15, 2012

Janeway Mom

Since you're a Trekkie, you'll understand why, when I told Mom we should do her hair like Captain Janeway, her expression was one of excitement. "Oh! I love her hair!" (Mom has always liked Janeway's short hairstyle.)
So off to the bedroom we scampered. I don't think I've ever done Mom's hair before. It was fun! We teased, hair sprayed, curled, and hair sprayed some more. What do you say, did we get close?!
I think she totally liked it! Fun!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Your mother's a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love her hair and I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always tell when a woman feels b-e-a-utiful. Good job. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Your momma is always the cutest and she totally looks like Janeway!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! Is she still doing it like that? It looks great on my sweet big sister. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete