There's a large herd of wild turkeys that come by the house every day; the boys decided they'd like to eat one for dinner. (Grandpa says they're pretty good.)
We don't have any "real" guns, so the only way to kill them with these guns is shoot the turkeys directly through the head. Otherwise the pellets would just bounce right off their thick feathers.
Yeah right. (Notice the little initials by the holes?)Maybe some live practice would be better. (For you worriers, the gun was out of air.)
Then one morning there was a scramble in the kitchen! Michael had spotted the turkeys! He missed. Don't you love the conjunction of girly kitchen items and a man with a gun?
Adam ran to the laundry room. No luck getting them in the head.
Looser Looser Turkey Bruiser.







You had me laughing the whole way through... this is awesome! My favorite photo is the kitchen with all your Mom's teacups hanging above him. Perfect ironic photo!! :) I'm so glad we got to spend time together this Christmas - I can't wait until the next time the four of us get together!! And I posted a "What I would visit in Dallas" post for ya!! ;) Love ya Anna!!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love your storytelling!
ReplyDelete