Natalie and Mo planned some relay games for the family to play one evening. It included picking up noodles with a noodle....
racing to put a cereal puzzle together....
which was cearalsy too hard to do in a minute...(get it? Khee hee.) I kill myself.
And fanning eggs across the room and back again with a piece of cardboard (which was a lot like bumper cars only with humans running into things)....
and lastly, a tie breaking game of "how fast can you empty your box one tissue at a time?"
Can you guess who won? We should do this again next year. Totally fun.







You guys are so fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! (Can you guys move back please? K, yeah, I know, you're not that far away, but still...)
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! You and your family are always the best to hang with. I'm with andi... can't wait until you move back to California someday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey we did that at the Family Reunion this summer--and I know why Natalie wanted to do the noodle game--it was my game but she was the clear winner! She totally killed at that game. Did she tell you how I cheated when she and I had to do M&Ms with straws??? She didn't even realize it for a few rounds, but when she caught on, she was a good cheater, too! Miss you.
ReplyDelete