We spent a lot of Christmas helping these two twitterpates get ready for their upcoming wedding. And since the announcement has been sent out...I'm going to let the results of a photoshoot leak out.
We hadn't scouted out a location before hand (a big no-no in the photography world), we just jumped in the car and headed for old Folsom and jumped out whenever we found a good spot. Whew! I'm really glad a few turned out because we had a very specific format in mind...I'll post a link to the announcement shortly so you can see what I mean.





Is there anything you can't do?? These are great!
ReplyDeleteI can't do macrame. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThanks Andi!
Dude! Did Hayden change in the car? They look great!
ReplyDeleteMegan...hmm, yeah...I suppose I did do her hair. I'd been wearing it like that and she wanted to try it so I showed her how.
ReplyDeleteAnd NatMo, yep, they both did a wardrobe change, in the car, on main street. Ha!