Friday, January 18, 2013

Magic Pixie Dust

Because of the fairy portal, Tinkerbell has been a frequent visitor to Natalie's house. So, since they are good friends, I wrote a letter to Tinkerbell asking if she collect some pixie dust for me so I could give it to Zuki for Christmas.
The dust arrived in a cute little pouch with a tiny little letter from Tinkerbell describing how the magic works. She told Zuki to sprinkle a little bit on her food and after she eats it, the magic will start working. Each color will do something different. They will help her to feel happy, brave, smart, and be a good listener. Tinkerbell instructed to use it carefully as it takes a long time to collect enough pixie dust to send to a human (as you know, they only get one cup at a time—a fairy cup that is.)
I was able to make this for just the cost of the sprinkles. Everything else I had on hand. I don't know if it's a popular item or not since it's not a toy. But it was fun to make! Thanks Maryann, your blog about sprinkles has been on my mind ever since I read it...and that's what sparked the idea!

5 comments:

  1. This is so great. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My girls would love this. We just watched the latest Tinkerbell movie for movie night yesterday evening. We're definitely believers around here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative!!! I love it!! It looks like Zuki does too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete