Sunday, January 20, 2013

Random Games

Hayden loves the board game Quelf. It had us doing some very random things...I don't know which she likes more, being silly, or watching everyone else be silly.
New years Eve we each planned 2 minute to win it games. We finished playing about 5 minutes before midnight. Good timing!

Below: the guys picking their weapon—a needle they must thread more times than their opponent.
And lastly, we learned how to play Craps. It's a little difficult to wrap your head around at first (especially if you're like me and can't hold numbers in your head) but after playing several times we got the hang of it—although I wouldn't put our knowledge of the rules up against a casino's rules. But it was fun! Hayden cleaned house.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Love all the games you guys played... I haven't heard of Quelf, but now I'm going to go look for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete