Friday, December 6, 2013

Please Have a Seat

Lack of seating has made us a little stressed out lately. We have a couch which sits three. So when we have another couple over we pull out a lawn chair to watch movies. When our Home Teachers come over we pull out TWO lawn chairs so we can face them. It's been a little frustrating and a little off-putting I think to company. Who would want to come visit us when there's no where to sit?

Pinterest notified me one of my pins when down 45% in price, so we acted hastily and bought this chair from Overstock—free shipping too! And that's our Christmas to each other, a place for your bum.
Chair image here.


It's a little nerve wracking to purchase a piece of furniture unseen—and now that we have it I wish it were a little more modern and smaller/shorter—but I like it well enough and Adam is 100% satisfied. So we are excited!
Then the need for pillows stressed me out until I remembered I have several pillow shams that haven't sold yet and they are perfect! So now I get to keep and use them eeee!

Isn't it weird how a room comes together when you have to add things one piece at a time? I'm sure if I were to do a whole room at once it would look completely different. An interesting thought isn't it grasshopper?

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Come decorate my house. That looks just the same as when you moved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same chair! It's the one everyone fights for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Beautiful chair and love the pillows!! :)

    ReplyDelete