Friday, December 6, 2013

There's something on your face…and I lOVE it!

It's time to document: THE BEARD
There's no real reason behind it; just a series of new haircuts, Duck Dynasty, and pins of beards on Pinterest all lead to "I think I'm going to try it." He started it in September, and now his beard has its own brush and products.

When he started I thought, "Whatever." But I can't believe how…ahem…SEXY it is to me! Adam was talking to me while driving and I was off in lah-lah land swooning over his cute wiskers and new long-on-top hair cut. You know in those movies when a hot person walks past and everyone stops just to stare and said person moves in slow motion? Yup. That was me. I just sat and stared. Didn't hear a word he said, just sat there with a stupid grin—all I wanted to do was reach over and stuff my hands into his face.

I am seriously thinking about printing this photo in gigantic proportions and hanging it in my office so I can stare at him ALL DAY.

Here are some out-takes so when we are old we can laugh.


1 comment:

  1. You are too funny and cute Anna! Great photos of Adam too :) I am personally not a fan of it on my husband, but Adam sports it well! :)

    ReplyDelete