We've been a little desperate to find cool/hip places to hang out with friends. (I hate chain restaurants, and always feel like we have to leave right after eating but we like talking!) Dafni found
Brewed and we will absolutely be going back. It's totally hipster, inviting, and somewhat new on Magnolia street in Fort Worth. So as a reward for reading our blog here's a treat for you locals: a recommendation for a great hangout spot that's open late. You're welcome. :)
Photos above courtesy Brewed Website
Fun drinks and great food. Below is a pot roast slider. It was juicy and flavorful.
So many posts! Yay! I was wondering earlier with all the picture questions.... :)
ReplyDeleteI feel like this was forever ago already! We need another visit!! Though will probably skip the yummy kombucha this time.... *tummy growls* hehehe
Reading your blog this morning... you have no idea how much it is making me MISS you and how much I wish I could come hang out, watch Netflix or play a board game, eat something yummy or go to Brewed with ya!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you too Amanda!
ReplyDelete