Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines Day

With things being abnormally busy this month, Adam wanted to hang out at home this Saturday for V-day, watch the tube and eat sushi. I totally agreed.

But instead he went to a gun show while I worked, helped some friends move until 6:00 pm while I worked, then picked me up with friends for fast food, then to a stake dance, and lastly to our friends' house for pie—didn't turn out according to plan, but I'm glad. Now I have a picture to document the day. Whereas, no one wants to see photos of a couple of couch bums shoving supermarket sushi into their faces.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

3 comments:

  1. For a second I was thinking how glad I was that we weren't the only ones bumming it on the couch with take out :) We went to IKEA. Glamorous, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was fun! Cute pic! ;)

    ReplyDelete