Bright colored garb was provided for everyone to wear, and they rode out to the countryside on a bus.
Now I know why Dog is Man's best friend...Dog does all the work for lazy Man.
Adam says the Ranch was EXCEPTIONALLY nice. They provided everything needed for the day including ammunition as well as hot fresh meals from the kitchen. The cook made some kind of pheasant casserole that Adam quite enjoyed. The ranch also cleaned and prepped all the roosters so when I pulled them out to cook I didn't have to do a thing...no gutting, plucking, or digging around for buckshot.
And now you know how our Thanksgiving meal came about.
If you'd like to watch some video
Do not use this link: click here password: roosterroost
Note: Animals were harmed in the making of this video.
(Images and video courtesy of the Rooster Roost Ranch in-house photographer.)

No comments:
Post a Comment