Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Michael and Hayden Have News!

Participating via Zoom, Adam and I had the pleasure of enjoying a gender reveal party for the new little human Michael and Hayden are getting ready to welcome into their home!
Via screen we toured the house with decorations and listened to gender guesses from the guests. (Cute garland huh? I think I heard Hayden made it. Fabulous dahhhling.)

Aaaaand, the cake revealed it’s a girl!!! Coming to this family in March.

Adam and I are excited for these two. They are going to be excellent parents. Seriously, fantabulous. And I know Mom and Dad are excited too. A new baby is always such wonderful news. I seriously can’t wait to meet her. I love thinking of my little brother as a dad. This is the good stuff life has to offer.
As Hayden tells us, her mother was present when the technician told her the baby was a boy and showed it to them on the sonogram. Later, Hayden got her blood test results which indicated the baby is actually a GIRL! So they kept it secret from Haden’s mom, who when as the realization hits her, goes “super sonic” as Hayden puts it. It’s so great, I laugh every time I watch it. Tap on the image below for the video. Her Mom is the one holding the computer on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment