Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a good one. Valentine's reminds us of ALL those we hold dear and appreciate. We love you and are glad that we know you!


Last night we had a little gathering at our place where we played a couple of games and wrote a couple of cards and had a lot of conversation. Everything was splendid (poor little Leilani took a spill and hurt her face) but she's still beautiful! Dennis even made it from the airport only to leave again the next day. Thanks for coming everyone! I forgot to take photos of family during the festivities but if you'd like to see general details and photos CLICK HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Annn. So, Jeff showed me some of the animals that you made and are selling on etsy. I was wondering if you would do a custom order. Just let me know. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to one of your parties someday! They always look SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a blast! sorry to hear your sick hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That party looks like it was fun! That little heart is adorable!

    ReplyDelete