It's not weird to explain first. It tells us what we're about to see so when we see it we will know what we're seeing when we see it, rather than us seeing it and not knowing what we're seeing until you tell us what we just saw.
Ummm...sometimes your pictures are so beautiful that my eyes wander to the next one. Sometimes I don't even see the description...lol...but that isn't your fault keep on keepin on
If you're weird then I'm weird, because I also expalin my photos as a I go along. It helps your reader. See you're not weird, just thoughtful.
ReplyDeleteIt's not weird to explain first. It tells us what we're about to see so when we see it we will know what we're seeing when we see it, rather than us seeing it and not knowing what we're seeing until you tell us what we just saw.
ReplyDeleteUmmm...sometimes your pictures are so beautiful that my eyes wander to the next one. Sometimes I don't even see the description...lol...but that isn't your fault keep on keepin on
ReplyDeleteI think it makes perfect sense! I never got lost or anything :)
ReplyDelete