Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amesbury Court

Some of you asked to see where we live so you could "imagine" us here. Have a look:
We live on the second story on the back side of this building.
One of the pools is just in front of our building. The other pool is by the office where there is also a gym—something Adam and I have been taking advantage of, yipee!
The view from our balcony is the same field as before, just a different angle. We are pleased.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm excited for you to have the workout room, how nice :) Now let's see more of the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's beautiful! It looks like a vacation spot. I'd say its a bit of a step up from Provo, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! What an awesome pool, very 'resort-like'. :) Glad that you guys made the right move for the two of you and that you are happy there. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I agree with Megan, give us a tour of the inside now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete