I spent last week at home with my family—mostly swimming. At least twice a day. Mom even had the whole week off and I LOVED it. Adam showed up mid week as a surprise and that made my vacation complete.
Oh, I am so so glad I got to go to your home...this brings back so many memories. I love seeing pics of your family and seeing how happy everyone looks. Sigh. I realllllly miss Anna. Dang it, why do we have to grow up? Oh, and I was thinking of your chocolate fudge today, too. It's been an Anna day!
I'm so glad you had a great time, I also love your photo collage, what a great idea! Hey maybe I'll start sneeking over to your parents house to swim:)
Oh, I am so so glad I got to go to your home...this brings back so many memories. I love seeing pics of your family and seeing how happy everyone looks. Sigh. I realllllly miss Anna. Dang it, why do we have to grow up? Oh, and I was thinking of your chocolate fudge today, too. It's been an Anna day!
ReplyDeleteI love that photo collage!!! I can't believe how cute your niece is either -- growing up so fast! Glad you enjoyed your trip home. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, how fun! I am jealous... we have a pool at my Mom's but it's actually TOO HOT to use now! You get in and it's like a warm bath. Blah.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool that Adam surprised you! Glad you had a great time!
I'm so glad you had a great time, I also love your photo collage, what a great idea! Hey maybe I'll start sneeking over to your parents house to swim:)
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! Your niece is adorable! I didn't even know you had one.
ReplyDelete