Instead of purchasing small plants from a nursery, Adam's parents decided to have us start a little nursery for them. They handed over this planting greenhouse (only 6 bucks if you want to start your own) a bunch of seeds, and we got to work.We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, and cucumbers. Cucumbers were by far the fastest growers.Look how much they grew in just week. So if you are thinking about starting a growing project with your kids...this is totally the way to go. They'll see results so fast!Below is after week two. We've already handed over the plants...*sniffle* and we will miss them. I will also miss the conversations Adam and I had, on our tummies, on the floor while examining the progress of our nursery.




I like that! I'll be wanting more info on that later. Sweet image of you and Adam talking on your tummies...awwww...
ReplyDeletethat's so awesome! makes me want to give it a shot...we're playing with trying to keep out lawn alive at the moment. =)
ReplyDeleteTotally want to plant this year. I hope I find the time.
ReplyDeleteWhere'd they get that? Do ya know? I've been thinking I need to get started this week if we're going to have good luck this year with our garden!
ReplyDeleteYou can get it at Walmart
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun project :)
ReplyDelete