Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Rule Cake

Our last cake for course three only had two rules. First: The cake must be two tiered, using the columns provided in our course kit. Second: We must use at least one flower we learned in this course. Here is the result.

(You wanted recipes Melissa...you got 'em.) Click here for Fluffy Banana Cake, The recipe is from my Grandma, and uses real bananas. Click here for Hershey's Deep Dark Chocolate Cake—it's so moist you'll actually exclaim your surprise.

7 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! It makes me want to take a fondant class soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so impressed! It even looks pretty when it's cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!!! You are ready for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until I see you on Food Network Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! I think that your cake turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! I love the colors too.

    You WOULD be good on the next food network challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Beautiful! You have got to be the most talented woman I know. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are amazing. But, hello? That's not news. . .

    ReplyDelete