We decided to have our own Christmas after getting back from Mom and Dad’s house. It was lovely. Pajamas, a fake fire, some Christmas music and just the two of us.
I'd worn a pirate hat on the plane home from Disneyland and was able to keep it secret from Adam until Christmas. This pretty much solidifies his Halloween costume in the near future. Along with that I gave a pirate coin too. It’s legit. You do know that Adam has a man crush on Johnny Depp, esp as Captain Jack Sparrow. You DON'T want to know how many times those movies play at our house.
To my surprise Adam had played the investigator and found out there was only ONE souvenir I'd liked at Disneyland but had put back on the shelf (so expensive.) So he purchased TWO of them online—Mary Poppins mugs.They are SO detailed and cute. I love the pink inside, the feet on the bottom, and the parrot handle. It’s so fun to hold and drink out of. It was put to good use too. I had caught laryngitis in California, then two more cold like ailments hit me one right after the other. I was pretty miserable for a while. So, all the lemons on my tree went to making hot lemon and honey tea for several weeks.
So that’s the story in case these turn into heirlooms.
Of course there were other gifts from friends and family and we enjoyed the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment