Thursday, January 2, 2020

Home for the Summer 2019

I was glad to have gone home this summer to spend time with my family. It almost didn’t happen because I wasn’t feeling well but I’m grateful I decided to go in spite of it. Family is everything. We didn’t do much, and I didn’t record much but here are a few shots.
Baby Zania WANTED tape on her face. She wouldn’t let us take it off. (Click or Tap on video image to open vid.)

Mom supplied shaving cream for a bit of fun. She’s done it a few times now, always turns out to be a hit.



Dwynne brought her mini throwing wheel and we all tried our hand at mini pottery.

Mom is a pro. She used to throw pots. Some of her creations can be found in the kitchen if you know where to look.

Also at the risk of being disowned I am posting a little fun we had with the aging app. 










No comments:

Post a Comment