Tap or click image for a video.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Trikes Around Cozumel 2018
As part of our cruise last spring we took a memorable excursion around the island of Cozumel! I discovered a trike tour via Trip Advisor so we toured over half the island staying on the roads lining the beach. Half way through the day it rained on us and I’m glad, it was fun and scary—so this lady thrill seeker was VERY HAPPY! Too bad I didn’t get a photo of my face when we stopped for lunch...it LOOKED like a storm had hit it (imagine black mascara EVERYWHERE.) What fun! (Except the black flecks all up in my eyeballs.) The food was good, the tour guides were nice, and the trikes were EASY and fun to drive.
Tap or click image for a video.
Tap or click image for a video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now that sounds super fun!
ReplyDelete