Monday, January 6, 2020

Out With Friends Christmas 2018

Where did we go?! Mas Taco Bar at the Palladio? Oh, I can’t recall. But the flavors and the good company I do. It was great, and I’d go back.
These two try new restaurants all the time. Oh how I wish I could join them more often than once a year. But at least their experimentation guarantees a great dining selection when I come into town. Yay!


We then busted through the doors into the donut shop where ice-cream gets stuffed into the center of a warm donut. I chose the BEST flavor. Taro Coconut (the plant is purple inside) and condensed milk. Have you ever wondered what purple tastes like? Not weird, not exotic, just yummy. Please let me have it again sometime in my life.
 Then off to see Christmas lights as we do most years. This time Olaf was walking up and down the street. Talk about upping their game. Sheesh! Though I must admit, if I lived on said street...I’d probably be doing my best to keep up with these Joneses SOMEHOW. Toss candy at cars? Open a hot chocolate booth? Rent a snow machine???
Love you girls. Thank you for keeping in touch. Mwah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment