We visited the Dallas World Aquarium today. It's amazing—but not the aquarium part. I loved the atrium. Much of it is open and multi-layered with waterfalls and pools. It's quite beautiful, complex and GREEN. I really enjoyed myself and I'm sure Adam had a good time too.
Bamboo! I love bamboo. When I grow up I'm going to have some.
The entrance was fun, windy with big birds
to look at, mist, and bamboo ceilings. Niiiiice.
Jellyfish, Clown-fish, Small Crock, and a pic of the atrium.
No one we know here, I just thought this photo was cool.
Adam in the Shark Tunnel.
Most of the Monkeys we saw had a baby with them.
These were out in the open, not behind glass.
Sea Dragon, Plant (no idea what kind), Shark, Stork? (again, not behind glass)
Flamingo—this one's for you Ferrin.
Most of the animals were surprisingly active.
They seemed . . . happy.
If you come to visit, we'll all go!
The end.
that sea dragon is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time... I am so glad to hear you guys are doing well in Texas!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics Anna! You're making me want to come to Texas.... stop that!! :) LOL I've been there before and *swore* that I would never go back and you are making me rethink that! ;)
ReplyDelete