Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weblos

You guessed it. We've been drafted. We're the new Den Leaders for the Weblo Scouts, age 10. (Weblos stands for: We Be Loyal Scouts—cool huh?) Our first meeting was last night. We're going to have to be on our game, those boys can run circles around us—thank goodness there are only five of them. We had a good time and there's more to come . . . as soon as I catch my breath!

3 comments:

  1. You two are going to be AWESOME in scouts!! You both have the BEST personalities to have fun/teach those boys. Good for you!!

    love the uniforms... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was a Webelos leader for 3 years. I love that age group. Well, I love Cub Scouts. Jake turns 8 next month and will be my third Cubbie. I hope you have a blast.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.... you guys are too cute! Those boys are lucky to have you to teach them. I hope you and Adam both enjoy the experience :)

    Oh and I have to tell you that I LOVE that pasta recipe! I made it vegetarian by leaving out the ham, added a clove of fresh garlic and mmmmmmm..... it's sooooo yummy! Thanks for sharing such a fabulous recipe!! :)

    ReplyDelete