Yesterday Adam, his mom and I went to Canton to shop a HUGE monthly Flea Market. I've never been to anything like it before. (If we'd worn the right kind of shoes, we could have spent the ENTIRE day there. As it was, our feet were dead after 7 hours.) There are a lot of great finds and fun things to look at. I learned to be patient. Some people overprice their goods, while others are content to shout out "Five bucks and it's yours."
Adam's mom found a large cake plate for $12.

Pretty glassware. Could have spent a lot of money here . . .

I found these two mirrors—which I'll be painting white—for $15. I also found more dessert plates to add to my collection.

Mom, (or anyone else) when you come to visit, you have to come during the days that this is going on! You'll love it, love it! (The Saturday before the first Monday of every month.) There's a lot of vintage jewelry, old embroidered tablecloths, tons of dishware etc. Happy, happy, joy, joy.
That looks awesome Anna. I would love that. I told my mom about it and she's already planning a trip up!
ReplyDeleteThat looks way fun! My mom is on the hunt for vintage wedding cake toppers. The 30's groom and bride. Did you see any thing like that?
ReplyDeleteThis looks completely amazing!!! I love cute stuff and awesome prices!
ReplyDeleteOoooooo..... that sounds like so much fun!!! I may just have to call ya and see what you can find for me!! :)
ReplyDelete