Your votes came in and I got 2nd place!! (Only three votes below the winner yeah!) So my prize is a little more exposure—in one of the gift guides I think—for free! Thanks everyone, you are the best!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! Also I still claim that it did so well because it was the doll I chose. I do sleep with it, weird, I know, but it's so cute and comfy!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! Also I still claim that it did so well because it was the doll I chose. I do sleep with it, weird, I know, but it's so cute and comfy!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute that you sleep with it!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome Anna, good work!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is awesome! I am very surprised it didn't take first. well you should post that it did so well on your shop page.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! So super cool:) I'm proud of you:) Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! And well deserved :) My nephew LOVES his little monster! I still have to send you that picture :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete