How do you like our tree?
We came home tonight to face full on mutiny by our only Christmas decoration. (It must be the evil step twin of last year's tree.) Fine then! If you won't fulfill your only function, I'll put you back in the box FOR ANOTHER YEAR! *sigh* We should have seen the signs.
I am laughing really. I am.
Is that duct tape on the tree stand? The first two years John and I were married our trees spend more time on the floor than standing, thanks to the cats. We had to use fishing line and anchor them to the wall. Oh, the memories.
ReplyDeleteYep, duct tape. Good ole' duct tape.
ReplyDeleteYou used fishing line to anchor the cats to the wall? How funny? (JK)
hee hee! A few years ago that was our tree.... darn cats! They thought they could climb it :) And seriously, isn't duct tape the best? There's nothing it can't fix! Sorry your tree keeps falling over, but I love the decorations - very festive and pretty! :)
ReplyDelete