Monday, December 8, 2008

Cast Your Vote-three days left

One of my dolls has been nominated for best child's toy on Esty. Now it's up to voters to decide who wins. If you would like to vote for me, you will either need to sign in to Etsy or create an account. Next go to THIS link and vote for the little green Abducted Twice doll. (Click on the circle next to the name, a star will appear. Then scroll up to the top and click the vote button on the right.)

Tell all your friends too!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing ya luck! I have a picture of my newphew with his monster - I'll have to e-mail it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay everyone. If you really love Anna like I do, then you will register and vote from all of your e-mail addreses. I already voted from my work and home e-mail. Good Luck. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete