Friday, January 30, 2009

Quest

This is a punchbowl I found over Thanksgiving—now I am on a quest. If anyone runs across these glasses at a 2nd-hand store or vintage mall etc. buy them for me! (But only if there will be some way of getting them here without mailing.) I will totally pay you back. I only have nine, and need a lot more. Adam's family is big. If the glasses are over . . . say $1.50 each, I think that's getting a little up there. Oh, and the glass is milky, not a solid white.
Thanks friends!


5 comments:

  1. I've seen those cups in clear glass but never milky. Looks like you found a rare one. Have fun with the hunt and I'll keep an eye out.
    Sherry H

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty... nice pick up. You'll have to teach me where to find vintage shtuff one of these days. :) Or maybe I'll just have to pay you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the greatest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now see this is what I was talking about at canton...My Eyes are peeled and I am on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Good luck finding more Anna :)

    ReplyDelete