Below: What I thought was the cutest automobile in the building. I would totally drive this around town and it would make me laugh. (Just like the smart cars do.)
Below: What I considered the most hideous vehicle on the floor. It's a 1971 Star Streak Motor home. If I owned one, I would call it "The Grasshopper".
Designed with aircraft construction techniques, it features and anodized aluminum panels for the outer frame (requiring no paint) and the windows are made from bullet resistant glass. The interior features formica panels that give it a modern appearance and facilitate cleaning. (There is an on-board vacuum cleaner.) Inside you will find a double sink, gas range, refrigerator, both gas and electric heat, with a bathroom area that can be transformed into a shower. External storage provides space for a BBQ and folding chairs and two bicycles. The vehicle is short enough to fit into a normal size garage.
And last, probably one of the more handsome cars...a Rolls Royce. It's really quite stunning in person. It's also amazing how huge these older cars were.











How fun! I've never been but your pics make me want to take the nephew -- he loves cars!
ReplyDelete