Below: Unwrapping our dinners. We were banished to the kiddie table. Hmmm.How to Make:
Smananas...Bamores...smoras....Banamores...A smore in a banana.
• Slice a long strip from the peel
• Cut sections of the banana out
• Fill sections with chocolate and marshmallows• close the lid
• wrap in tinfoil
• cook• Unwrap and eat
Tip: Make sure the banana is ripe. Ours were too green and tasted like...potato.
Wild West Camp
Michael and Adam decided to sleep outside by the fire. It was almost 30°. They begged Mo to join them. But Mo mumbled something about being traumatized from his 1 month trip in the African wilderness to earn his manhood, and went upstairs to a warm bed.
These guys are prepared for anything. "Dude, did you hear something?" "Dude."











That's so funny! I am so glad you got pictures of those guys out there!
ReplyDeleteIt was so cold! You wouldn't have caught me sleeping outside!! :) How fun! I've baked bananas with chocolate in phyllo dough, I would imagine that smananas are just as tasty! What a great idea :)
ReplyDelete