See the video here. Password: DoubleZap. Include the capitals.
Last ones to press the button, get zapped. First one to press it is safe. If you're pregnant or have a pacemaker, this game is NOT for you. If you're a healthy male and want to prove your manhood this game IS for you. And for those of you not able to view the video, here's the proof:(Anyone know how to make the video into widescreen instead of squished?)


Oh my gosh! That game looks awesome! And painful. I am curious to know what determines when you push/release the button?
ReplyDelete(What version of imovie are you running? I'll ask Justin if he knows about the widescreen thing)
imovie 4.0.1
ReplyDeleteAnnoying music plays for an undetermined amount of time, when it stops a light on the game console turns green, that's when you try to be the first one to hit the button.
So funny! I know I've said this before but, you guys always have fun and unique games!
ReplyDeleteHa! That game looks fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys had a great time for christmas!
Oh and I finally posted two poems I wrote, so when you get a chance I would like to hear what you think. And you can tell the truth you won't hurt my feelingsl LOL!
I was trying to comment on the interviewing a quilter post--it showed up in my reader, but I don't see it. Anyways, I was just going to say your mom's work looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnna,
ReplyDeleteWhen I choose new project it brings up a menu that asks what aspect ratio i want my project in. Maybe that will help???
Ok I am sooo jealous that your family does so much together. I can barely get my family to play Wii let alone kickball, paper airplanes, or geo caching. I officially hate you. (jk wink wink)
ReplyDelete