Sunday, January 16, 2011

Team Dasolo

One evening we split up into pairs and made gingerbread houses. Dad's teammate went to bed, so he went solo. But check out what he did!
Are you SEEING all this attention to detail?
An inside-out house! So awesome!
He stayed up until 2:00 to finish his—long after we all went to bed. Major points for team Dasolo!
(Where's Dwynnie? She hadn't arrived from Denver yet.)

3 comments:

  1. oh, man. After I saw the finished product the next day, I felt so bad for encouraging him to turn it into a shanty shack! Go Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, if this was a contest, I would have to say he definitely won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm catching up today on your blog Anna :) Finally!! LOVE all the gingerbread houses - all so clever!! Your dad did a great job on his!! :)

    ReplyDelete