Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Telestrations

Some friends blogged about this game a while ago, and I just had to try it out. I got it as a Christmas present and it's awesome! The family had fun. (Best with 8 or more players.) First you write down your phrase or word, then draw it and pass it on to the next person.
This person has to guess what word or phrase the picture is showing. They write it down and pass it on.
And so on and so on.
The end! It's super funny! Had to Share This One If you had to guess, what would you say this drawing of Adam's is? No, don't scroll down and look. Guess first.
This is my guess.
This was the real answer.
STILL looks like a vampire football player doing push-ups to me!

3 comments:

  1. I actually guessed bull dog... so I suppose I was close :) I do also see the vampire football player doing pushups lol The game does look like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, we LOVE that game! We played it a ton during the Holidays.

    Justin totally guessed vampire something for the bulldog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun - I've never heard of the game, but now I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete