Monday, June 4, 2018

Trying New Food with Old Friends

I met my lovelies for dinner one of the first nights after getting into Sacramento. We chose a little hole-in-the wall restaurant in Cameron Park which was a GREAT value for the amount of food. Look at the spread below...three of us ate for guess how much?

$20.11 Shut your mouth! Seriously. But then keep it open so you can stuff it!

After, we went to Sweet Dozen Cones in Old Folsom and ordered ice cream in churro cones.
Mine is in the middle—strawberry cheesecake. It came with ONE slice of strawberry. Seriously? We fibbed to the kid behind the counter saying it was my birthday so could I please have more strawberries. Ha ha ha! So two more slices he gave me. Oh! Thank you!...while secretly thinking "oh brother."




Amanda and Megan, I so much enjoy seeing you when I can. Good friends are hard to find and usually hard to keep long distance. And I love that even though we see each other once or twice a year...we DO still get along and laugh and talk with no awkwardness at all! The older I get, the more I appreciate people like you. You are both a rare gift to me!

1 comment:

  1. I love my time with you too and can't wait until we get to spend time together again!

    ReplyDelete