Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Valentines Day

This year, for Valentines we had been invited by our Bishop to join him, his wife and another couple on an Escape Room adventure for the evening.
The scenario was about a drug cartel and we had to...well...I honestly can't remember...stop a bomb from going off? I learned something about myself that night. My brain is not wired to do this activity. I didn't contribute to solving a single puzzle that night. It wasn't from lack of trying though! And I made sure to be busy the whole time so one could accuse me of not participating. Can you tell I'm faking it?
A key we—they—found unlocked a door that led to a very cool laser room. Adam pulled a Mission Impossible and (after setting off the alarm a couple times) made it through to save us all.
Then the group went to Papadeaux's for dinner and stayed late talking.
Hope you all did something lovely on V-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment