Our Favorite Quick Strawberry TreatsSweet Strawberries and Cream
Slice enough strawberries for your breakfast bowl and pour cold french vanilla coffee creamer over the top, stir gently and eat. Best if strawberries have been chilled first.
Healthy Milkshake (Makes 1-2 servings)
This recipe is made to taste, so feel free to vary quantities depending on how you like it.
1. In a blender add two hand-fulls of fresh frozen strawberries.
2. Add about 2/3 cup of plain flavor soy milk (you may need to add more if mixture is too thick when blending).
3. Add about 1 Tbsp lemon juice and 2 Tbsp of sugar or sugar substitute.
4. Blend and serve immediately.
Tip: Lemon juice is key--if the flavor of the shake tastes a bit flat add a little more.
Those strawberries look BEAUTIFUL! What an appetizing picture! I love strawberries and cream, but have never tried it with vanilla flavored creamer. I will have to now!
ReplyDeleteI love those shakes you make. I think I can even have it on my phase two! Yay.
ReplyDelete