Back to Provo housing? No way! I'll take this anytime.

You must come and visit just to try out
the pool and hot tub area.
There are even speakers around the pool.

This is what we see when we walk out
the front door. See that window?
It's supposed to be the master bedroom.
Facing the porch? Yeah right.
the front door. See that window?
It's supposed to be the master bedroom.
Facing the porch? Yeah right.

So, we put our bedroom in the office.
It's small, but all we do is sleep there anyway. I love the double doors.
We made the other room our office.
It's small, but all we do is sleep there anyway. I love the double doors.
We made the other room our office.


And this is what we see out most of our windows.
Not bad eh? We didn't get the big porch I wanted
but we decided the view was worth it. Other windows
in the complex face another building.
Not bad eh? We didn't get the big porch I wanted
but we decided the view was worth it. Other windows
in the complex face another building.


Texas, crazy! It looks super nice, and sounds like you guys are finding lots of rad stuff like the farm. I'm glad you are happy!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's "so far so good" Really fun to see your new life in Texas!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when we'd get to see the pics! Looks really nice...far from Provo housing for sho'. I am totally visiting.
ReplyDelete