Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spider Pet

This is our new pet, Mr. Big Legs—sort of. He's trapped between the screen and the window. I noticed him about 5 days ago and we check on him all the time to see if he's still around. I'd like to let him out but he's a feisty little guy. He rears up when he sees us coming and sticks his manly front legs up in the air. According to my "resources" he's a jumping spider . . . so, do YOU want to come and let him out? I couldn't get a good shot of him with my camera so HERE and HERE are where I found the ones below. His green fangs are awesome!
On the right is a great "action" shot of him jumping
at the camera!

3 comments:

  1. That is disgusting! How can you stand it? I can barely stand to look at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! That's just like that Daddy Long Legs you had in your room forever! What was his name again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck. I love ya and I'd love to come see ya, but not to let him out! lol :)

    ReplyDelete