The article was designed for LDS Living Magazine and is about untraditional holiday traditions. It's rather ironic this won—initially the client completely FLIPPED out when they saw the illustration, they hated it. (I art directed, I'm not the illustrator.) But all I can say is trust baby, trust.
Click Image to view larger.
That is so funny that they flipped out! I think it is amazing!! I love the style and especially the bright colors. I would love to see that in my magazine, but then again, I would probably like anything that you do, so I guess I am a little biased.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a way creative design. I love the play on the word 'twist' is cute, clever, and I like the guy too. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! that's great! So, I have a dumb question... what is the difference between an art director and illustrator exactly?
ReplyDelete