Saturday, January 6, 2018

Adam's Birthday

No worries, we didn't forget Adam's birthday a few months ago. We've been having trouble getting into Hiem BBQ in Fort Worth. Either we've waited in a long line only to find out they've just run out of meat OR they're closed for some random reason. It was about to make our S#%& list, until we gave it one last try on Adam's birthday. Fancy that, they were open.
Most of the meat was fine, but the crispy burnt bacon ends below...Mwah! Excellent. Quite delicious. 

Adam's sister put this up on the family message page to wish him a good one. That's him and her circa 2004 outside the house where we met in Provo.

Then that evening we had a small celebration.
Adam was served his epic birthday cake, which I've had you drooling over a few years now. We had our groupies over and sang and played a few games. It was a good evening.

And now that I've finally posted—I'm ready for more BBQ and cake. Totally craving that right now. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment