Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Morning

Dad passes out the presents from under the tree.
Grandpa Zenk, I hope he had a good time, looks like it.
Zuki and Dad.
Michael and Dwynne.
Zuki got an Abducted Twice Doll. "Oh cute," she says. She also received two of her very own fascinators.
Dwynne gave everyone Something from the Something Store. (You order something and they send you something. You don't know what it is. I think it would be great for a white elephant party.) Adam's Something wound up being a pocket watch with a wolf on it. (Get it? Wound up . . . khee hee.) My Something was a scarf.

I gave all the girls fascinators in their favorite colors this Christmas. Mom received a purple flower pin, and Hayden a blue headband.
Zukiswa—who likes to call herself ZuZu—Mo, and Natalie.

Sorry Mom, I have no pics of you in this batch. But some are coming!

1 comment:

  1. Did anyone ever tell you that your dad looks a bit like George Lucas? 'Cause he does. Anyway, I hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete