Mom and Zuki
The guys played basketball several times,
as did Zuki. (Natalie may be posting more on this, and I know there is video somewhere too. So check the Sisters' blogs in a few days, see if something pops up.)
We see a lot of wildlife around the house. This year the buck was a highlight. We saw a couple of cute kittens, one puffy and one deep black (they are wild and I think may live under the deck), turkeys up a tree, and heard the resident night owl during New Year's Eve.
Adam waiting at the airport. Lots of waiting. Lots of switching terminals. But we were upgraded to nice seats on our flight back. Thank you cosmos!
We received an itty bitty puzzle from my Aunt Jeri this year. Thanks Jeri, we are now all cross eyed.
Where was Adam while I was in the kitchen? Right here. Sleeping. In front of the fire place. It's the favorite spot in the house. Everyone will tell you.








No comments:
Post a Comment