They make donating so easy!!! So for youth group we put together care packages for kids. We had four stations set up.
- A cat ear making station.
- A Batman mask making station.
- A stuffing station (we stuffed the rest of my left over inventory of plushies)
- And a drawing station (they wrote and drew on the paper gift bags)
I found it necessary to throw together a couple of "How to" papers for the Batman and cat station. They're almost too easy. I hate putting directions to waste so I posted everything here and here.
Adam and I delivered 17 gift bags two weeks later. We wheeled them in, signed their book and that was it. No paperwork, no appointment, nothing. So completely easy.
At the time I wasn't sure if the kids liked the activity it or not, but subsequently I've heard good things. So yay!

I so love this. What a great idea and love the things you made! Brian and I had to stay in one a few years back when his mom was injured and in the ICU -- they are so nice and such a great charity.
ReplyDelete